How did WATERDOWN’s May 2018 real estate market perform?
The above infographic compares to the same month for this and previous years. It’s a snap shot but doesn’t tell the whole story! For a better understanding, look at data plotted below. The top plots are for fully detached homes, with average sale price on the left plot and the number of units sold on the right.
The plots on the bottom show the performance of all other residential or “non-detached” properties.
Fully Detached Homes
- Average Price increased significantly compared to last month, almost performing as well as 2017 and much better than previous years.
- The gray dashed line shows adjacent Burlington areas and how they’re performing. For detached homes, as expected, Burlington is just a bit higher in price.
- Number of Sales started off slow, picked up, but has slowed again, compared to previous years
Non-Detached Homes (Semi, Towns, Condo Apartments)
- Average Price continued to soften compared to earliar in the year, but is performing well against previous years except for the price blip in 2017!
- The gray dashed line shows adjacent Burlington areas and how they’re performing. For detached homes, as expected, Burlington is just a bit lower in price as those properties overall, are not as modern.
- Number of Sales is performing very well, right there with the performance of previous years!
While the Market in Waterdown has slowed, the prices are still holding well compared to previous years.
As always, this varies between specific areas and types of property, so if you really want to know what’s going on in your area, please contact me!
UNDERSTAND YOUR HOME’S VALUE
Knowing the actual value of your home in a quick moving market is not always easy…
- What were the factual sale prices of properties similar to yours?
- How do various differences impact the value?
- What is the market doing to your neighbourhood’s value?
It’s what we do, use our resources and experience to get detailed answers related to your home specifically. Please fill in the questions below to receive a detailed evaluation of your property. I do this personally for you using my knowledge and experience combined with factual data from your neighbourhood.
Or if you prefer, call me directly at 905-827-6606! I’d be delighted to hear from you….
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. I will contact you ASAP!
James is a proud to be associated with the following…