How did BURLINGTON’s September 2018 real estate market perform?
The above infographic compares to the same month for this and previous years. It’s a snap shot but doesn’t tell the whole story! For a better understanding, look at data plotted below.
- The top plots are for fully detached homes, with average sale price on the left plot and the number of units sold on the right.
- The plots on the bottom show the performance of all other residential or “non-detached” properties.
Fully Detached Homes
- Average Price… While things have settled from last springs frenzy, Burlington has done well against other areas in maintaining good pricing, which makes it a pretty balanced market for both buying and selling. Unlike it’s neighbour to the east, Oakville, Burlington home values have not been dramatically impacted by last years crazy highs, and correction lows. Even for the….
- Number of Sales Buyers are confident in the value found in Burlington, with good sales levels continuing compared to previous years. While not at their peak, they haven’t dropped off like Oakville did in it’s correction from last year’s pricing.
Non-Detached Homes (Semi, Towns, Condo Apartments)
- Average Price is doing well in this market, buyers still love living in Burlington and it shows in the pricing staying healthy compared to previous years.
- Number of Sales is down a bit as buyers are more careful in their purchases, but still in reasonable shape compare to previous years. Look to see this improve for 2019.
The Market in Burlingon is healthy and stable, one of the best places to sell a home. Great time to buy in Burlington!
As always, this varies between specific areas and types of property, so if you really want to know what’s going on in your area, please contact me!
UNDERSTAND YOUR HOME’S VALUE
Knowing the actual value of your home in a quick moving market is not always easy…
- What were the factual sale prices of properties similar to yours?
- How do various differences impact the value?
- What is the market doing to your neighbourhood’s value?
It’s what we do, use our resources and experience to get detailed answers related to your home specifically. Please fill in the questions below to receive a detailed evaluation of your property. I do this personally for you using my knowledge and experience combined with factual data from your neighbourhood.
Or if you prefer, call me directly at 905-827-6606! I’d be delighted to hear from you….
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. I will contact you ASAP!
James is a proud to be associated with the following…